ShareASale has been a major player in the affiliate marketing space for years. They offer an impressive network of high quality affiliates, and ultra-high quality network quality. (Recently, I admitted that ShareASale is my network of choice.)
ShareASale is a leader in so many areas, that I won’t begin to list them now. Their reputation – which is 10 Years Strong! – speaks for itself.
The only area that ShareASale has needed improvement is the user interface.
People like “slick” user interfaces, and often (inaccurately) judge the quality of technology based on its interface. As a result, I feel that ShareASale may have lost a few merchants to networks that have slick interfaces. Luckily for us, ShareASale has focused their efforts to date, on their network quality.
Well – after the launch of this new interface, there should be no under-estimating the quality of this technology and this amazing network.
I can’t wait to see the new interface.
..and you can too.
ShareASale is putting on daily webinars to introduce this new interface. The webinars will be available twice daily for the next two weeks. (Join me at one of the scheduled webinars! The full list of available times are available by clicking here. I’m going to be there on Wednesday or Thursday. I can’t wait.)
From Brian Littleton, CEO of ShareASale:
We are excited to announce the release of the ShareASale Merchant Interface Generation 6!
*insert your personal happy dance here*
You can take a look at our new makeover when you log into your merchant account.
Much of the tools within the interface have remained the same in functionality. However, the look and organization of the tools has changed dramatically. The biggest changes and newest functions to note include the following:
- The ShareASale Hockey Puck: Located in the upper left hand corner, the hockey puck guides merchants to the Home Page, Help Center, Deposit Page, and/or Saved Reports.
- Saved Reports: Merchants now have the ability to save recent report queries. You may opt to save the settings of favorite reports and recall them later for use.
- Search Function: With the new search function, merchants can search their affiliates, groups, text links, banners, widgets, videos, transactions, the help center and more in one central area.
- Quick Navigation Sidebar: Easily find all the tools and resources you need with the visual pull out menus organized by affiliate program management tasks.
- Main Page Social Announcements: Keep up to date on all the latest ShareASale Blog news and happenings in the ShareASale Affiliate Aquarium with the homepage realtime scroll.
- Homepage Graphs: These graphs quickly pull from your reports to graphically display Program Vitals (EPC, Voids, Avg. Commission, etc) and Weekly Progress (Clicks, Gross Sales, Net Sales, etc).
In conjunction with the new merchant interface, ShareASale Client Services will host training webinars twice a day for the next two weeks. Webinars will be held daily at 12:00pm and 4:00pm Central Time.