Last week Todd and I hosted a free webinar entitled “10 Ways to Prepare Your Affiliate Sites for the Holidays.” In case you missed it, there are still ways for you to get the information. Here were a few of the key points from the session:
- How to create your list of events that you will use on your site for any reason (including poking fun). I put together a free Editorial Calendar that you can use as a base.
- Figure out how you will incorporate those events both in your your content, your monetization, and your social media.
- Find the merchants that will give you the best commissions and maybe even contest sponsorships. Do you already have an affiliate manager list that you work from? You should.
- Create a promotion guide. This is incredibly important if you are looking for specials from merchants.
- Pull from old content, repurpose, do as much as you can ahead, and stick to your plan.
Of course, this wasn’t all that we talked about (or any of the trade secrets I revealed!). If you have a Free AffPlan membership, you can get the PowerPoint in your dashboard. If you are a Premium Member, you can get the entire video.
Log in to your Membership Area to get access now!