Backup Creator Review
I just bought a plugin last night called Backup Creator, and was so amazed at my first “Backup and Clone” experiment, that I had to make a video to show you.
This will change the way you make affiliate websites from this day forward.
Here’s how it works:
- You make a website in wordpress, like normal.
- Add all of your favorite plugins and themes — even if you don’t use them on this site.
- Update all of your settings on your themes and plugins (they’ll carry over to your new sites).
- Upload & Activate the Backup Creator Plugin.
- Make a backup of your site.
- Download the customized “restore file”.
Now, it’s time to make your new site.
- Simply install wordpress like normal. (Nothing more)
- Upload the restore file as a “new plugin”.
- Activate it.
Now, you’re ready to “restore” the original site.
- Simply click the “restore from file” link – it already includes the original base file path! You don’t have to remember anything.
- Once you confirm you want to restore it — the site becomes an EXACT REPLICA OF THE ORIGINAL SITE.
All the core “stuff” you have to do to create a website in wordpress is done!
- All your pages, posts, images — everything: They’re copied over and running on the new site.
- All your themes and plugins — AND THEIR SETTINGS: They’re copied over and running on the new site.
Next steps: Simply customize the site as you desire, and add new content.
This is, seriously, the fastest and most efficient way to create a wordpress website from scratch.
It’s only $47 for now.
Please use my affiliate link. I’ll earn a commission when you purchase.
Think about it:
How many projects have you held off on making because of the time it takes to setup the site?
How many clients could you make sites for in 10 minutes?
How easy will it be to restore your website if it ever crashes?
How easy will it be to move your website to a new hosting account? (I prefer A2Hosting, btw – it’s like $3 a month!)
Buy the Backup Creator plugin now. Backup and restore your first website as fast as I did in the video.
I bet you’ll become as addicted to creating your new websites as I intend to be! 😉
Happy Website Building.